I have successful experience in the following areas:
- mechanical devices;
- watches & clock;
- decorative lighting;
- furniture and interior;
- medical equipment.
After many years of work, I have found my own approach for overcoming challenges in designing: I utilize an original approach and enjoy working with complicated offers.
I even know how to use natural materials - I specialize in woodworking.
We are engaged in a variety of projects which our team of experts solve.
I am happy to collaborate with those in industrial design.
I specialize in the following:
- "I do not know where to start"
no or very little experience in project implementation.
- “Something went wrong”
the project was up against technical and manufacturing challenges.
- “I do not know how to manufacture it”
someone has a great idea, but no one knows how to implement it. Everybody says it’s impossible.
- “Using wood”
wood usage, selection and manufacturing techniques.
and service order
I am also happy to assist with projects involving social impact and other art projects I find interesting.
I am open to collaboration with interior designers.
If you are mutually interested, I can develop a piece of work in industrial design on a by-order basis. It can be one of the following:
- task description and customer collaboration on technical assignments (TA);
- design study with a TA follow-up (subsequent to the study results);
- concept clearance;
- electronic production;
- construction and device production;
- modeling and prototyping;
- design contracts and finding contractors;
- designer supervision during manufacturing.